I practice primarily in the area of Family law.
The final outcome of a divorce can have a profound impact on your parental and financial life. I am Garrick Fox. I have been practicing law for 40 years. As a former State Prosecutor, and a Sr. Attorney with the State of Florida, I become intimately familiar with the inner workings of the court system. I am also admitted to practice law in the State of Texas.
With so much at stake, it is critical that you have qualified legal counsel. You can find the quality legal representation you require at the Law offices of Garrick N Fox. I am located in Daytona Beach, Florida. We serve clients throughout the Central Florida area in traditional contested and uncontested divorce cases.
As experienced negotiator and trial lawyer, I can ensure that you receive the vigorous epresentation you require. I handle all issue that may arise in marital dissolution proceedings, including:
· Property Division
· Parenting Plans and Time-Sharing
· Child Support
· Spousal Support or Alimony
· Domestic Violence
· Collection of Arrears in Child Support and Alimony
Legal Services Catered to Your Needs
We handle uncontested, contested and collaborative law divorce to ensure that each of our clients receives the legal services that best meets their needs. Contact us to discuss which type of divorce is best for you:
· Collaborative law divorce: Each spouse is represented by an attorney trained in collaborative law. The spouses and attorneys enter into an agreement indicating their desire to resolve disputes without the necessity of trial. Each of the attorneys must withdraw from further representation of their client in the event the case goes to trial thus removing the immediate threat of trial from the negotiation process. People seeking an amicable divorce may want to consider a collaborative law divorce.
· Uncontested divorce: A divorce in which the parties are in agreement on all issues in their case, including parenting time and property division. An attorney can draft, review and file all necessary paperwork with the court and provide necessary legal services.
· Contested divorce: The traditional divorce process in which spouses may have remaining disputes over property division, parenting time or other issues. An attorney can negotiate on a client's behalf, attend mediation with a client and, if necessary, argue on behalf of a client at trial.
If you do not know your legal rights, you do NOT have any.
Let us help you!
It has always been my goal to provide my clients with ethical, timely, reasonably priced legal services in a professional and aggressive manor. I am always available to assist you. Please feel free to contact me 24 hours a day 7 days a week at 386 248-2083.