5.0 stars 8 totalReview Blaine Norris
Posted by a client
I was injured in a bike accident in 2014 and ended up needing an attorney to help recuperate medical costs plus funds from the insurance companies. Blaine and his company came to the rescue in a short amount of time and began navigating the lengthy process. Although my injury was not paralyzing, it did alter my active lifestyle and he was quick to pick up on that and point it out to the insurance companies. My own insurance company was very reluctant to cooperate, but Blaine patiently negotiated back and forth with them until we both ended up finding a happy settlement. He and his company are not just a bunch of lawyers eager for blood money, they take time and energy to get to know the client and help as much as possible to ensure their lives resume to normal as best as possible. Fully recommend.
Posted by Titus
After a meager attempt by another lawyer, my auto-injury case was referred to Mr. Blaine and his worthy assistant Brian. I was amazed how they jumped in and cleaned up the mess that the other lawyer created. They are incredibly thorough and cover all the basis. Their knowledge of law, coupled with their cohesiveness is awesome. I know it seems paradoxical, but they are like warm, cuddly sharks . I highly recommend their expertise and professional wisdom. I told them several times "I'm glad that I'm not fighting against you guys!" These guys helped me to settle for a heck-of-a-lot more "0's" than what my previous attorney did. Thanks guys, thanks! They really do look out for the little guy.
Posted by a Construction client
Handled multiple cases that varied in scope a great deal. Has a sense of honor and duty that comes through with sincerity. The cases were pursued with vigor. When it's time to deal with reality, the issue of continuing, settling, or fighting on, we did so with a straight forward approach of the options and risks. It was always my call on the decision to go on or settle. I usually took the advise that I was given as it was based on facts not emotion. I'll call him again when the time comes.
Posted by Marshall
Came to Blaine on two separate recommendations, one from a judge and one from an attorney. Going in, I felt my case was going to be nothing more than a settlement negotiation rather than an actual defense. Through his careful attention to the details of the case, Blaine was actually able to structure a fairly formidable case. This resulted in a much better position for me and a significant financial savings in the end.
Blaine provides what so many people want from an attorney and fail to get. Actual advice and counsel. It was refreshing. I wholeheartedly recommend him for any type of business litigation.
Posted by Jon
Blaine is our "go to" attorney any time we have an issue or conflict that we need resolved quickly and efficiently. Blaine is always very responsive and his knowledge of the law is an asset to our business endeavors. We will continue to retain and use Blaine as necessary to resolve our legal matters.
Posted by Tom
Blaine Norris is just a smart scrappy lawyer and has been very effective in handling several litigations on my behalf. I'm not a large law group kind of guy, nor do I want to pay someone to be on the 99th floor of some fancy office. They all tie their shoes the same and most graduated from the same Law schools. I like the personal attention I get from Blaine and his staff.
Posted by a Contracts client
When our company (and myself) was sued in Federal Court, and we had to respond to a fast tracked hearing for injunctive relief, Blaine took on our case, worked diligently and faithfully under significant time pressure, (preparing for the hearing often late at night) and then did an outstanding job in court. All claims against us were dropped as a result of this hearing.
His ability not only to deal with the complexities of contract law, but to quickly understand complicated technical matters was something special to witness. He uncovered important things (that we didn't see) in documents that were right in front of us. We were extremely pleased and thankful for his help.
Posted by Catlyn
Mr. Norris took the time to explain each step while working with the automobile insurance company. He walked me through the deposition process, so I would be relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend this man to anyone needing an attorney. Mr. Norris has a great and uplifting personality and will take your phone calls 95% of the time, the other 5% is when he is with another client or out of the office. He is up front and will not "BS" you. Mr. Norris is top-notch. My case was settled a few years ago, but I've referred him to several other individuals and they too were very happy with Mr. Norris as an individual, as their attorney, and with the disposition of the case.