Known as a fierce advocate, what distinguishes Jill G. Polster from other criminal defense attorneys is her passion for fighting for the underdog along with her extensive experience handling criminal cases.
- Polster has experience on both sides of the courtroom as a prosecutor and a defense attorney giving her a 360-degree view of your case.
- Polster has handled literally thousands of criminal cases from misdemeanors to murders.
- She has Extensive jury trial experience with a proven track record of success both as a prosecutor and as a defense attorney.
- Polster thinks outside-the-box when it comes to crafting the most favorable resolution possible on even the most serious of criminal cases.
- She is Well-versed in the ever-changing Georgia Criminal Code and Georgia caselaw.
- Throughout her career, Polster has sharpened her skills through her commitment to recruiting, teaching and training young lawyers.
- Polster strives to nurture her relationships with her clients. She feels she can best advocate for her clients through getting to know them as a person rather than just a name on a file.
- Polster's credential are impeccable. She brings a wide array of experience to every criminal case she handles.
- Polster is well-known and respected by Judges, Prosecutors, Clerks, Court Personnel, Law Enforcement and her colleagues.
Photos and Videos