Based on 32 reviews
Help make it easier for other Avvo users to choose the right lawyer by sharing your experience with this attorney. It's fast, simple, and safe.
Lawyers: Use the Peer Endorsements section to provide input about other attorneys.
David helped me through the process of filing NIW/EB2 application with the USCIS office. I personally believe he had a critical role in success of my application. The overall experience was very satisfying, and below are a few items related to my experience that I would like to highlight.
- At the beginning of the process David has a lengthy conversation with the client to evaluate the case in detail. And later in the process, if necessary, he will have more conversations with you to help you understand the strength points of your case and how you should focus on those points to build a strong case. He will give you the time and the quality service that you need.
- In my case, several unexpected situations occurred, and in every situation David was very attentive and provided very useful advises on how to adjust my application to accommodate all those changes. I know that he went beyond his responsibilities to maintain the quality of my case.
- After drafting each reference letter, David thoroughly reviews the letters and provides useful comments.
- He is very responsive, he always always responds to emails/phone calls in less than 24 hours and he always comes back with very helpful and accurate answers.
- He and other associates in the firm work as a team and their goal is to help the client make informed decision by communication all the pros and cons associated with every decision.
- He is very meticulous and work on every details of the applications to make sure it is accurate and valid – something that is important in a successful application.
- Overall, I think David is very knowledgeable in immigration matters and above all very conscientious. A friend of mine referred David to me and I would strongly recommend him to my other friends – he is the one and the only one you need for your immigration cases.
Carolyn, David Soloway and Theresa Kennedy
We just want to share the experience we had in our case. Of course, we are very happy with the outcome and appreciate their time in helping us through this long and difficult process. We’re very happy to recommend their firm to anyone that needs their services. Was a pleasure working with them, they are very professional and knowledgeable. The day of our interview was very early in the morning and Mr. David Soloway was there on time for us. I hope that this comments will help more people to make their important decision when they need an honest and hardworking attorney.
Very knowledgeable. David is professional, effecient and very organized. overall, excellent service and it has been a great experience.
David Soloway was a pleasure to work with. His professionalism and experience were invaluable to our case. With his help we felt confident that we were prepared for any possible scenario. Thanks David.
David helped me in my immigration matter and filling with the USCIS for my permanent resident status using an employment based category. My applications were successful and my status was adjusted relatively fast. David has a great and pleasant personality before everything else. When it comes to work and his profession, he is very responsive and well knows what he is doing. I would like to appreciate your extremely effective role in success of my application. Thank you for being very personable, punctual and responsible and for your useful advice since the beginning until today. I understand sometimes you did for me beyond your responsibilities. I appreciate this too. This simple expression of my appreciation however will not certainly suffice.
I worked with David on my EB1A application. He gave me the overview and evaluation at the beginning. And after drafting each reference letter, he commented carefully about every detail. He is very knowlegeable and professional about everything. Working with David and his firm is an extremely positive experience!!! He's the best in Atlanta!
Mr. Soloway was so patient and helping with our case. He made sure we knew ahead of time what to expect and gave us such invaluable guidance! He has tons of experience, knowledge, and was so much fun to talk to. I was lucky to have him and his law firm represent me and my wife.
David and the partners at his firm were friendly, professional and always available to answer all of our questions. They made the Green Card process seem effortless. I would highly recommend this firm to anyone in need of immigration assistance.
Thank you very much David!
An attorney with an excellent reputation, wide knowledge, precise approach to make a successful case, and very responsive. He is very well experienced in his work and performs a thorough analysis and study of the cases of his clients and come to you with a very accurate answer and try to help you in the best way. I hope I get this chance to work with him again.
David Soloway and his law partners are very professional yet amazingly helpful! Mr. Soloway represented my immigration case for NIW and with his outstanding work, the entire journey went by so smoothly with a very quick positive outcome! His amazing help and tremendous support all along made the entire process a much easier experience. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!