Based on 34 reviews
Help make it easier for other Avvo users to choose the right lawyer by sharing your experience with this attorney. It's fast, simple, and safe.
Lawyers: Use the Peer Endorsements section to provide input about other attorneys.
This is not a story. This is reality of of my life in part. Working with an american lawyer to gain green card through EB2 process. Sounds it was yesterday that I spoke to him and he gave me all information step by step. The most dominant point of his work is "expertise and a mix of specific prestigious and being serious". He talked with all confidence in a way that he could see tomorrow. Now after a couple of months I couldn't believe that I got my I-140 approval, first step of getting green card :)).
My far dream now is coming truth.
Many thanks to Mr. Soloway!
David is the best immigration attorney hands-down. He got my EB2-NIW case approved in less than 6 months with extremely few citations. From the beginning he was not only professional but also took real interest in the money. Unlike most other lawyers (who merely want your money), it was obvious that David's motivation involved genuine desire to help others. He spent quite a bit of time discussing the case and then preparing. He was there at every step of the way and went way beyond the call of duty to answer my questions, help in situations that were unexpected, and even advised on maters that were clearly not directly under the pending application. Moreover, he actively helped gather all the required evidence for the case including the recommendation letters. I have heard that many other attorneys (and even experienced myself) ask you to pretty much do everything and then they submit it. Which is really that they play the role of middle man and asks for inflated fees. This was absolutely not the case with David! His role in the petition was primary and there is no way that I could have done without his help. So, bottom line, I was retain David and his firm for any immigration related issues in a heartbeat!
David helped me through the process of filing NIW/EB2 application with the USCIS office. I personally believe he had a critical role in success of my application. The overall experience was very satisfying, and below are a few items related to my experience that I would like to highlight.
- At the beginning of the process David has a lengthy conversation with the client to evaluate the case in detail. And later in the process, if necessary, he will have more conversations with you to help you understand the strength points of your case and how you should focus on those points to build a strong case. He will give you the time and the quality service that you need.
- In my case, several unexpected situations occurred, and in every situation David was very attentive and provided very useful advises on how to adjust my application to accommodate all those changes. I know that he went beyond his responsibilities to maintain the quality of my case.
- After drafting each reference letter, David thoroughly reviews the letters and provides useful comments.
- He is very responsive, he always always responds to emails/phone calls in less than 24 hours and he always comes back with very helpful and accurate answers.
- He and other associates in the firm work as a team and their goal is to help the client make informed decision by communication all the pros and cons associated with every decision.
- He is very meticulous and work on every details of the applications to make sure it is accurate and valid – something that is important in a successful application.
- Overall, I think David is very knowledgeable in immigration matters and above all very conscientious. A friend of mine referred David to me and I would strongly recommend him to my other friends – he is the one and the only one you need for your immigration cases.
Carolyn, David Soloway and Theresa Kennedy
We just want to share the experience we had in our case. Of course, we are very happy with the outcome and appreciate their time in helping us through this long and difficult process. We’re very happy to recommend their firm to anyone that needs their services. Was a pleasure working with them, they are very professional and knowledgeable. The day of our interview was very early in the morning and Mr. David Soloway was there on time for us. I hope that this comments will help more people to make their important decision when they need an honest and hardworking attorney.
Very knowledgeable. David is professional, effecient and very organized. overall, excellent service and it has been a great experience.
David Soloway was a pleasure to work with. His professionalism and experience were invaluable to our case. With his help we felt confident that we were prepared for any possible scenario. Thanks David.
David helped me in my immigration matter and filling with the USCIS for my permanent resident status using an employment based category. My applications were successful and my status was adjusted relatively fast. David has a great and pleasant personality before everything else. When it comes to work and his profession, he is very responsive and well knows what he is doing. I would like to appreciate your extremely effective role in success of my application. Thank you for being very personable, punctual and responsible and for your useful advice since the beginning until today. I understand sometimes you did for me beyond your responsibilities. I appreciate this too. This simple expression of my appreciation however will not certainly suffice.
I worked with David on my EB1A application. He gave me the overview and evaluation at the beginning. And after drafting each reference letter, he commented carefully about every detail. He is very knowlegeable and professional about everything. Working with David and his firm is an extremely positive experience!!! He's the best in Atlanta!
Mr. Soloway was so patient and helping with our case. He made sure we knew ahead of time what to expect and gave us such invaluable guidance! He has tons of experience, knowledge, and was so much fun to talk to. I was lucky to have him and his law firm represent me and my wife.
David and the partners at his firm were friendly, professional and always available to answer all of our questions. They made the Green Card process seem effortless. I would highly recommend this firm to anyone in need of immigration assistance.
Thank you very much David!