Jonathan Andrew Pope’s Answers

Jonathan Andrew Pope

Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer.

Contributor Level 7
  1. Does medical insurance have to be reimbursed if accident insurance does not cover the cost of injury?

    Answered about 5 years ago.

    1. Kenneth L. Shigley
    2. Jonathan Andrew Pope
    3. Lars A. Lundeen
    3 lawyer answers

    I agree with everything Mr. Shigley says regarding your situation. It is for those reasons that you will need an attorney to assist you in resolving this issue.

  2. How do I subpeona my case file from an attorney?

    Answered about 5 years ago.

    1. Jon Vincent Forehand
    2. Jonathan Andrew Pope
    2 lawyer answers

    You are entitled to your case file. In the event you have a pending lawsuit, you may use the subpoena power of the court to issue a subpoena to your prior attorney for your complete file. You may also contact the State Bar of Georgia for assistance with this matter.

  3. Car crash... single car acddint....

    Answered about 5 years ago.

    1. Glen Edward Ashman
    2. Paula Jeanette Mcgill
    3. Jonathan Andrew Pope
    4. Lars A. Lundeen
    5. Alan James Brinkmeier
    5 lawyer answers

    I am very sorry to hear about your accident and injuries. My firm exclusively handles automobile accidents in Gainesville. We would be happy to speak with you about your accident in the event you have not retained an attorney. You most certainly have a claim for damages against the negligent driver who caused your accident. There are many issues, including available insurance and health insurance reimbursement. Please feel free to contact me if I can assist you.

  4. Can I tap into a liable party's towing and loss of use in a situation where they are underinsured?

    Answered about 5 years ago.

    1. Jonathan Andrew Pope
    1 lawyer answer

    First, you would have to review their policy to see what does and does not apply to your situtation; however, I would doubt the towing and loss of use provision of the Defendant's automobile policy would cover your loss as a Plaintiff. Those policy generally only cover the person who purchased the insurance or, in your case, the Defendant. I wish you well with your situation.

  5. Out of state I wish to file suit upon... Can I obtain an attorney in my state?

    Answered almost 5 years ago.

    1. Daniel Jon Woodring
    2. Jonathan Andrew Pope
    2 lawyer answers

    Generally yes. You will need to find an attorney who is licensed to practice law in the State of Florida to prosecute your case in Florida courts. I generally recommend you look for an attorney who has experience in the specific area of law related to your case. It is also helpful to have an attorney that is located in the area where the case will be prosecuted. Good luck with your claim.