Diana Rugh Johnson’s Answers

Diana Rugh Johnson

Atlanta Child Abuse Lawyer.

Contributor Level 4
  1. What should I do to help my brother?

    Answered about 5 years ago.

    1. Diana Rugh Johnson
    2. Pamela A Wilson
    2 lawyer answers

    Do any teachers or other staff at your brother's school share your concerns? If so, you may want to speak with them about your brother's situation. Educators are mandated reporters of child abuse/neglect and DFCS is sometimes inclined to take their reports more seriously than reports that come from concerned family members. If your brother is again removed from the home, you should do your best to appear at all court hearings in order to make yourself known to the court as a possible...

  2. Do i have a chance of winning this case

    Answered about 5 years ago.

    1. Damon Sharad Bivek
    2. Diana Rugh Johnson
    2 lawyer answers

    Along with obtaining representation, it is important that you obtain a copy of your child's medical records. It is common, especially when a head CT is the diagnostic tool, for the results to be inconclusive, but for DFCS to allege child abuse as if the head CT showed a definite subdural hematoma.