Anita Marie Lamar’s Answers

Anita Marie Lamar

Mcdonough Personal Injury Lawyer.

Contributor Level 2
  1. What could a mother be charged with if she's left her son with family,left state and its been almost a year since she had son

    Answered 5 months ago.

    1. Anita Marie Lamar
    2. Daniel Ellis Rice
    3. David John Ward
    3 lawyer answers

    I agree with my colleagues that you can seek a warrant in the appropriate magistrate court for child abandonment. Please be aware that this a felony and can also result in the loss of parental rights. However, this action will not result in the payment of support, though there are civil remedies available. Please contact a domestic attorney to properly advise you of your legal rights.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. Need a child mediator or court supervisor to oversee visitation with father.

    Answered 5 months ago.

    1. Alyson Faren Lembeck
    2. Anita Marie Lamar
    3. Daniel Ellis Rice
    4. Denise Danielle Vanlanduyt
    4 lawyer answers

    Please consider Pamela Anderson 2450 Atlanta Hwy Suite 103 Cumming, Ga 30040 770.888.7150.

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  3. I'm 17, and DFCS may be called on my mother

    Answered 5 months ago.

    1. Caryn S. Fennell
    2. Anita Marie Lamar
    2 lawyer answers

    If you are the victim of child abuse in any respect including emotional abuse, there will be a child protective services investigation. This investigation will usually take between 30 to 60 days, depending on the circumstances of your case. However, on a temporary basis there will be a safety resource placement, a temporary out of home placement for you until CPS completes an investigation or further notice. This will almost certainly be with the other custodial parent who it seems is your...