Kenneth P. Andresen’s Answers

Kenneth P. Andresen

Charlotte Litigation Lawyer.

Contributor Level 3
  1. Uninsured accident & at fault, hubby knew but me the owner of car and son driver did not. Is he liable? DA represents who? Thx

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Kenneth P. Andresen
    2. Michael Shemtoub
    3. George Costas Andriotis
    4. Christian K. Lassen II
    5. Daniel Nelson Deasy
    5 lawyer answers

    Your circumstance is, indeed, a complicated one--far too complicated to address in this format. The DA is not on your side. He or she represents the State of North Carolina and does not get involved in private matters such as this one. Other factors may come into play, such as your son's age and the extent of property or personal injury damages.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  2. Can you get a limited driving privilege in NC if you have been convicted of felony death by motor vehicle?

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. William Robinson Heroy
    2. Kenneth P. Andresen
    2 lawyer answers

    Generally, a conviction of felony death by vehicle results in a permanent suspension. You may be able to obtain a conditional privilege after a period of time. You do need to consult with a lawyer about his matter.

  3. Was charged with dwi three years ago. Case keeps keeping continued cause blood works has not come back. what are my options

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Anthony M Salerno
    2. Kenneth P. Andresen
    3. John J. Carney
    3 lawyer answers

    While a speedy trial motion certainly should be considered, it is also necessary to lay the proper ground-work for that motion. Speak with you lawyer about requesting that the case be calendared for trial.

  4. Just started getting threating phone calls about a payday loan that's three years old

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Lynn Ellen Coleman
    2. Kenneth P. Andresen
    3. Paula Brown Sinclair
    3 lawyer answers

    Additionally, it may be that the payday loan company has passed the statute of limitations for such actions.

  5. Do I answer yes to a "Have you ever been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation?" question on an application?

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Daniel Micah Blau
    2. George Wilmarth Nickel III
    3. Kenneth P. Andresen
    3 lawyer answers

    Generally, you will need to contact a lawyer in the state where you wish to have the record expunged. Most likely you will not have to appear. Costs vary, of course, from state to state and lawyer to lawyer but it will be worth it to rid your record of this minor matter.