Steven R. Stroud’s Answers

Steven R. Stroud

Rocky Mount Family Law Attorney.

Contributor Level 2
  1. My neice is pregnant and does not know who the father is she wants me to care for her newborn

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Steven R. Stroud
    2. Stephen Ross Cohen
    2 lawyer answers

    We routinely handle matters like this in the Rocky Mount area. There is a little more to it than you suggested, but we'll be glad to help. Just give us a call at 446-0042. Steve Stroud.

  2. How do i get visitation right for my daughter

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Scott E. Allen
    2. Steven R. Stroud
    2 lawyer answers

    As the biological father, you certainly have rights to accomplish this. It is not very difficult, in most circumstances. We are local, Rocky Mount/Nash Co. custody and divorce attorneys. We handle cases just like yours almost every week. In fact, we just completed one yesterday for a father in a similar situation. We'll be glad to discuss this with you. Feel free to contact us!