Publications and Speaking Engagements:
• Means Testing Chapter in North Carolina Bankruptcy Practice Manual, 2012 Ed. (Forthcoming) with Koury Hicks.
• Witness, U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee, Subcommittee on Courts, Commercial and Administrative Law, Hearing on Bankruptcy and National Guard and Reservists, 2008
• Speaker at NACBA Conventions and Workshops, 2006 to present.
• Speaker at North Carolina Bankruptcy Institute, 2008, 2009, & 2010
• Speaker at Middle District of North Carolina Seminar, 2006, 2010, 2011, & 2012
• Speaker at Eastern Bankruptcy Institute Seminar, 2006
• Speaker at National Consumer Law Center Conference, 2005
• Speaker at North Carolina Bar Association Bankruptcy for Paralegals Seminar, 2009
• Mr. Boltz blogs at www.ncbankruptcyexpert.com
Attorney Professional Association or Honor:
North Carolina State Bar: Certified as a Specialist in Consumer Bankruptcy.
National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA).
North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers (NCATL).
North Carolina Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section.
O. Max Gardner Bankruptcy Litigation Boot Camp
Free consultation (120 minutes)
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Consumer BK Specialist||American Board Certified Consmer Bankruptcy Specialist||2006|
|Attorney||Poe Hoof & Reinhardt||1997 - 1998|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys||National Board of Directors||2006 - Present|
|National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, North Carolina Section||Chair||2003 - 2007|
|National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys||Member||N/A|
|North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers||Member||N/A|
|North Carolina Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section||Member||N/A|
|http://ncbankruptcyexpert.com/||NC Bankruptcy Expert||2011|
|U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee||Hearing on Bankruptcy and National Guard and Reservists||2008|
|George Washington University National Law Center||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||1996|
|Washington University||English Literature||BA - Bachelor of Arts||1993|
|Middle District of North Carolina Seminar||Speaker at Middle District of North Carolina Seminar||2006|
|Consumer Bankruptcy||Speaker at Eastern Bankruptcy Institute Seminar||2006|
|Speaker at National Consumer Law Center Conference||Consumer Law||2005|
|NACBA National Convention||Chapter 7 vs. Chapter 13 Debates||2004|
|Middle District Bankruptcy Seminar||Chapter 7 & 13 Hot Issues||2004|
|NACBA National Convention||Efficient Office Practices||2003|
|Middle District Bankruptcy Seminar||Preparing Chapter 13 Plans||2002|
|North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers seminar on bankruptcy||Counseling the Consumer Debtor Prior to Court - C.Y.A. Forms to Help 'Gird They Loins||2001|