Skip to main content
Valerie A. Johnson

Valerie Johnson’s Answers

1 total

  • I am on FMLA leave FOR HEART FAILURE FROM N.C. dept of corrections.

    And was told i had to call in every Monday or get terminated for unavailability..i also was given voluntary shared leave from my sister and was told i was not getting a check this month because the end date was may 18(sat) and the pay period ende...

    Valerie’s Answer

    Depending on how severe your condition is, the length of time you will be out of work, and the length of time that you have been employed in your job, you may be entitled to receive disability benefits from the State of North Carolina. You should consult with the human resources office at your place of employment. Should you have other questions, the benefits counselors at State Retirement can answer them.

    See question