Attorney; Senior Partner
- Criminal and Traffic Defense; over 5,000 cases handled
- Bankruptcy; over 1,000 debtor cases handled between 1988 and 2004.
- Divorce Attorney; over 200 cases, mostly uncontested divorces, but also including contested Custody, Support and ED trials.
McGlone & Porter (Formerly McGlone & Hays)
Fairfax, Virginia 1993 to 1999.
- General Practice Litigation firm with 4 attorneys, focusing on Bankruptcy, Criminal Defense, Collections, Divorce, and Personal Injury.
- Full-time offices in Fairfax and Richmond, VA
- Part-time offices in Arlington and Manassas, VA
1989 to 1992 Glennon, Goodman & Lubeley (Formerly Kenny, Glennon & Goodman)
- General Practice Civil Litigation and Criminal Defense
1988-99 and 1992-93
Short stays at 2 other Fairfax County firms that no longer exist: Miller & Bucholtz and Mason & Wheatley.
- General Practice Litigation, Divorce and Criminal Defense
George Mason University School of Law
, Arlington, Virginia
Graduated with J.D., February, 1988.
Mary Washington College
- Participated on George Mason Law Review, Law Review Articles Editor; 1 published article in GMU Law Review
- Participated in several Moot Court Competitions, winning awards for Best Brief and Runner-up for Best Team (twice)
, BS, 1985; Business Administration;
Passed Uniform CPA Exam, Virginia, May, 1985
Served on Virginia State Bar’s Attorney Fee Arbitration Panel
since it’s inception, approx. 1994; Prior to that served on Fairfax County Bar Fee Arbitration Committee. Served on United States Selective Service Board
; Local Board Member for over 15 years; Served 5 years as Local Board Chair.