Shawn Charles Whittaker’s Answers

Shawn Charles Whittaker

Rockville Litigation Lawyer.

Contributor Level 1
  1. Can I refile a Motion for Alternate Service (DOM REL 70) if it was denied because it was not notarized?

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Jeffrey P Nesson
    2. Shawn Charles Whittaker
    2 lawyer answers

    You can always re-file a document. What the court does after you re-file is another issue. I doubt a motion was denied because it was not notarized.

  2. Will an LLC in De cover a business in Md also, business is home improvements and husband is obtaining Md Home Improvement licens

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Thomas C Valkenet
    2. Brandy Ann Peeples
    3. Thomas Richelo
    4. Shawn Charles Whittaker
    5. Richard F. Walsh
    5 lawyer answers

    You can register the Delaware LLC as a foreign LLC in Maryland. But yes, you will need a home improvement license in Maryland for home improvements in Maryland. Corporate registrations and licenses are separate issues.