Posted by a client
I have recently received my Permanent Residency, a moment that will have wonderful effects on my professional and personal life. Adam and his office staff played a central role in this process. I would like to sum-up my highly positive engagement with them via 3 main points:
1) Honesty -- unlike other attorneys who charge hundreds of dollars for a preliminary meeting, Adam does not. He first wanted to learn as much as he could about my story to see if he could help. To me, it was a sign of an attorney that is first and foremost customer-focused as opposed to money-focused. Down the road, as the process progressed, Adam has always had answers to all my concerns.
2) Professionalism -- the process went smoothly, with no delays. Everything was explained to me in a percise manner. Whoever took care of my case, whether Adam or one of his paralegals, was always on the top of things. After 14 months I had my Permanat Residency in hand.
3) Personal Care -- my emails were always replied on time. Whenever I asked to speak or meet with Adam to clarify things that I didn't understand he was available for me. In such a long and meticilious process you want to know that your attorney is there for you. Adam and his paralegals were there for me 100%!
Posted by Ochi
Attorney Frank and his team team did a remarkable job throughout the whole process in getting me through to getting my approved for a National Interest waiver Immigrant Visa. Starting from the initial consultation and putting together the documents package and ending with filing for the 1-140. Over a period of 5 years from first contact with your team you remained resolute in your support and professionalism. The only times I was a little disappointed was when you had the paralegals working on my package especially with the frequency with which they changed hands. Otherwise your handling of our case was astute and thorough. I wish you had provided me information about the eligibility of the children under 21 years to be granted the visa if successful because that would have pushed my pursuit of this waiver in a timely manner. Your level of expertise is admirable. We also appreciate your extreme patience in communication with us, answering our numerous questions and responding to our multiple concerns. Mr. Frank was truly happy for me upon receipt of the approval and has continued to respond to other queries posed in regards to the transition. I would highly recommend anyone who needs legal help with permanent residence and naturalization application, among all other immigration needs.
Posted by a client
Attorney Frank is prompt, professional, knowledgeable, experienced, and personable - My case is rather complicated. I have been in contact with Attorney Frank for five years with all my questions and doubts before I finally decided to retain him to represent me for my immigration case. Without knowing me personally, Attorney Frank has diligently answered all my questions for five years without any charge. He always answers all the questions in a timely manner. He is very patient and thorough, and took the time to research certain topics so that he could provide the most accurate answers. He explained all the possible outcomes and what to do the next if each of them were to occur. When everything is clear to me, he left the final decision to me, including whether to retain him or not. I feel very lucky to find Attorney Frank to represent my immigration case. Throughout the process, he always made the situation clear to me. He gave valuable advice but was never pushy, left the decision to me. His fee is straightforward and very reasonable. My case was a complete success. He was truly happy for me. I would highly recommend anyone who needs legal help with permanent residence and naturalization application, among all other immigration needs.
Posted by a client
1. Similar to another reviewer, your application is at the hand of a paralegal. Paralegal or the lawyer, if the quality of the work is satisfying, it doesn't matter. However, when I had the memo for I-140 written by a paralegal, I couldn't believe that was written by somebody who got law school education. It lacked any logical sequence and exactly same paragraph was copied and pasted from one place to the other. I had to edit most part of it, which is not what you expect, paying high legal fee.
2. Realizing their quality, I wanted to change to another lawyer. Their payment system prevents it, however. They set up the second legal fee shortly before I-140 application then the third legal fee upon the approval of I-140. In this way, one should go on with them until the end. Be aware of this system before signing and compare with other lawyers.
3. The worst is their reliability and timeliness, on which the immigration issue is highly dependent. They answered an e-mail but no action later and didn't even reply back to the repeated request for months. Then, I heard their unapologetic comment, "you should have asked to us again,,,,,".
Posted by PHB
I hired Mr. Frank about 4 years ago for an extraordinary ability case since I am involved in research. He was recommended by many friends of mine that had positive results with him. Although at the end we went a different route, he has always been supportive, realistic and in constant communication throughout my case. I will definitely recommend Mr. Frank (as I had done before) for your immigration matter.
Posted by a Immigration client
I worked with Mr. Frank and was very happy. Immigrants like me, are always in a need for fast response and many times I had to remind Mr. Frank and his team regarding my time line. However, they have never missed a due date in any of my cases. To be more relaxed, I would recommend to keep asking every few weeks if the office have all your papers ready (ask them to spend couple minutes to verify it, I had few cases that we found out, a day or two before due-date, that we are missing a document).
Posted by a Immigration client
1) Be prepared that the only time you'll be able to interact with Mr. Frank is before you sign a contract. After that you'll only be able to talk to "paralegals" who are no more than just receptionists who have no clue about immigration law;
2) .About "keeping me informed". Do not expect them to keep you informed of anything or remind you of any deadlines. It's totally your responsibility to know all the peculiarities of immigration law, when and what to file. But what the bleep are immigration lawyers are for in this case?
3) Do not expect them to do anything. They promise to review your personal statement, support letters etc. I have not seen any of that. It's like a black hole: it sucks everything you throw at it with no feedback whatsoever.
To summarize: it's probably useful only if the only thing you need is attorney's signature on the case that you've prepared on your own, Otherwise, if you need some real help, try to find someone else.
Posted by Helen
professional and knowledge on the case. I have been denied by several lawyers since my case has very slim chance. They were helping me so much and give me suggestion what to do and finally my case got approved. Thank you so much for the excellent service and professional knowledge.
Posted by Uttam
Adam Frank and the company he is associated, Leavy, Frank and Delaney have shown very much professional behaviour with me. I am very happy on the outcome of all the cases processed via the company.
Posted by Veena
I have had a very good experience with Mr. Frank and his staff. They are very knowledgeable in what they do. Throughout the processing period, I was very well informed and updated about the case status and progress. They are very prompt and thorough in their response and correspondence with documents. I would not trust any other lawyer with my case.