Not yet reviewed
- Active Top Secret (TS/SCI) clearance
- Practicing lawyer specialiizing in full spectrum International Business Law
- Project Manager with extensive business development and management consulting experience
- Decorated Special Operations combat veteran with numerous operational deployments around the world.
- Former Law Enforcement (LE) detective and SWAT team leader certified in Incident Command System/National Incident Management System (ICS/NIMS) with real-world on-scene incident command & control and crisis management experience.
- Extensive operational experience with various Government Agencies both CONUS and OCONUS.
- FEMA certified Emergency Exercise Planner/Evaluator
Specialties:Contract drafting & negotiation; project management; legal research and writing; business development and organizational development; management consulting; Close Air Support (CAS), clandestine technology, Close Quarters Battle (CQB), Red Team member; Vulnerability Assessments, Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP), Security Management, Risk analysis & Mitigation, Executive Protection; Fluent in French. Conversant in Italian, Spanish, Irish. Documented 550 lb bench press.
Languages spoken: French, Italian
Fixed (sometimes), Free consultation (30 minutes)
Cash, Credit card
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
|President||TSI Legal Enterprises, PC||2012 - Present|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Court of International Trade||Attorney Member||2013 - Present|
|American Bar Association, Business Law Section||N/A||2011 - Present|
|American Bar Association, International Law Section, International Trade Committee||N/A||2011 - Present|
|Project Management Institute||N/A||2010 - Present|
|University of Liverpool Law Review||Improving Corporate Governance Education in Emerging Markets in Sub-Saharan Africa||2014|
|American Bar Association newsletter||Anti-Money Laundering Efforts in Afghanistan: Is It Unrealistic?||2014|
|University of Liverpool||International Business Law||LL.M with Merit- Master of Laws||2013|
|Concord Law School||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2010|
|Chapman University School of Law||Organizational Leadership||BA - Bachelor of Arts||2003|