Tim is a Personal Injury Attorney who helps people who have been injured in accidents receive fair compensation from insurance companies. Tim handles Car Accident, Medical Malpractice and Wrongful Death cases. He can be reached at email@example.com 610 840 0124 or check out his website www.macelree.com/timrayne.
Tim focuses his practice on Personal Injury cases including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents and pedestrian accidents; slip and falls; dangerous products and product liability cases; and medical malpractice. Tim has extensive experience negotiating with insurance companies and trying cases involving injury or death. Tim regularly practices in Chester County, with offices in Kennett Square and West Chester. He helps clients with cases in neighboring counties, including Bucks County, Delaware County, Lancaster County, Montgomery County and Philadelphia County.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Car Accident- Settlement for a client who sustained serious foot injuries following a broadside collision between a Corvette and an SUV that failed to yield while turning left.
- Operating Room Fire- Successful settlement of a case involving an operating room fire that occurred during minor surgery to remove a facial mole. The surgeon and anesthesiologist failed to communicate about giving the patient oxygen and using an electric cautery tool in combination. Claim for damages involving first and second degree facial burns. Settled just before trial.
- Motorcycle Crash- In a pick-up truck versus motorcycle accident, our client sustained multiple and serious leg and arm fractures. The claim against the driver recovered his policy limits and, likewise, we obtained policy limits from the client’s Underinsurance company. To obtain additional compensation for the client, we pursued a claim against the personal assets of the responsible driver, who ultimately settled and agreed to pay significant personal monies and to have that promise secured by a mortgage on his personal residence.
- Car Versus Horse Collision- Successfully represented a driver injured after her car collided with horses that had escaped from a breeding farm due to the negligent design and maintenance of the farm’s fencing. Recovered compensation for past and future medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.
- Nail Gun Injury- A construction worker who was seriously injured when a nail gun misfired and shot a 3″ nail into his chest. Legal claims were filed against the nail gun manufacturer alleging that the nail gun was defective and dangerous because it did not have a safety switch. Case settled prior to trial.
- Fall on Stairway- Settlement for a client injured in a fall on the front steps of her rented home. The landlord had been warned about an unsecured railing but failed to fix the defect which resulted in his tenant’s injuries.
- Jury Verdict Four Times Insurance Offer- A broadside collision resulted in neck and back injuries to client. Insurance company offered a low-ball settlement of $12,000. Chester County jury trial resulted in $50,000 verdict.
Photos and Videos