Deborah M. Truscello’s Answers

Deborah M. Truscello

Media Workers' Compensation Lawyer.

Contributor Level 2
  1. Workers Comp Reinstatement Hearing Question?

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. James V. Monaghan
    2. Richard Alan Jaffe
    3. Levi Samuel Wolf
    4. Karl P. Voigt IV
    5. Geoffrey Hillsberg
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    If you have an attorney that filed the reinstatement petition you should ask your attorney, however the request can be made to reinstate your benefits while the reinstatement petition is pending. It depends upon the Judge and the facts of your case whether he or she will issue an order. A penalty petition needs to be filed against the employer as well if they cut off benefits without an order or supplemental agreement or final receipt. They are in deep water if they voilated the Act and cut...

    4 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. About to fire my atty on work comp case.

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Levi Samuel Wolf
    2. Richard Alan Jaffe
    3. James V. Monaghan
    4. Robert Alan Huber
    5. Geoffrey Hillsberg
    6. ···
    10 lawyer answers

    I have been handling worker's compensation cases for over 20 years. I have staff in place to talk intelligently about your case with you as they work on the cases with me in the event that I am not available at the moment you call. We communicate with our clients about the case regularly so that everyone is on the same page and the client understands their options. That is why you should hire us.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. Im receiving workers comp checks,can i sue the company that i got hurt at??

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Michele Susan Lewane
    2. Ruben Alonso Montoya
    3. Christina Teresa Novajosky
    4. David J. McCormick
    5. Deborah M. Truscello
    5 lawyer answers

    You can go after your employer for worker's compensation. There are instances where you can sue your employer for extremely aggregious acts however in Pennsylvania it is very narrow instances that have been found where a law suit is allowed against the employer for more than worker's compensation benefits. We would need to gather more information and do investigation to determine if we believe your case would over come that threshold in the law. While it seems that based upon your manager...

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer