* Personal Injury: From auto accidents to slip and fall injuries, a personal injury can leave you with serious medical and financial concerns. We handle all our personal injury cases on a contingency basis so you can focus on getting back on your feet.
* Traffic & DUI/DWI: From losing your license to potential jail time, we can help you deal with all the administrative and criminal charges of a traffic violation or DUI / DWI offense.
* Criminal Defense: Have you been charged with a criminal offense in Pennsylvania or New Jersey? The right defense could make all the difference in negotiating a plea or fighting in court.
*Expungement - clean your criminal record
* Business Formation and Commercial Disputes: Whether you are planning for the future of your business or protecting your legal rights, we can help you understand what to expect and make sure you get results.
* Family Law: From contested or uncontested divorce to child custody, family disputes are emotionally taxing and it helps to have a skilled attorney on your side. Division of property, alimony, alimony pendente lite, legal custody and physical custody of the children, child support, visitation - all these issues may require a lengthy litigation or may be resolved by negotiating and executing a comprehensive separation agreement. Many issues can be prevented by executing comprehensive prenuptial or marital agreements. Our firm handles both litigation and transactional aspects of family law.
* Contract Law: Contract disputes are very common between businesses. We can help in cases such as nonpayment for goods or failure to perform.
* Constitutional Law
* Civil Litigation
Our attorney, Lidia Alperovich, has extensive experience handling appellate law for criminal defense cases, including:
* Post-conviction relief procedures
* Habeas corpus
We are familiar with the challenges presented in appellate court advocacy and have taken cases to the United States Supreme Court.
Languages Spoken: Russian, English, Hebrew, Ukrainian
Licensed since 2002
Hourly ($250/hour), Contingent (25-40%), Fixed (Sometimes)
Cash, Check, Credit Card
|Owner||Law Office of Lidia Alperovich, LLC||2005 - Present|
|Attorney||Kats, van der Veen & Associates||2002 - 2004|
|Association Name||Position Name||Duration|
|Pennsylvania Bar Association||N/A||N/A|
|Comm. vs. J.L.||Commonwealth withdrew Endangering Welfare of a Minor and Reckless Endangerment charges and recommended our client only only served the mandatory minimum sentence|
|Temple University - James E. Beasley School of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2002|
|Hebrew University of Jerusalem||History||MA||1995|