Back to Jeffrey’s Profile

Jeffrey Alan Franklin’s Answers

Jeffrey has answered 2 questions

  • I have been billed for my boyfriends bill by consumers energy

    Asked by a user in Battle Creek, MI - 11 months ago.

    I suggest you contact the utility company first. If you are not able to resolve it with the utility company, then I suggest contacting the Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC). http://www....

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  • ID state law regarding public utilities, reading and recording power meter

    Asked by a user in Wendell, ID - almost 6 years ago.

    While such matters are controlled by state and local law, in general a utility follows its tariff (written rules) with respect to meter readings and how and under what circumstances a customer's...

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer