Martin J. Hagan's estate planning clients typically include:
● Couples and individuals in or near their retirement years
● Families with an aged or incapacitated family member
● Family business owners
● Younger business people and professionals
Mr. Hagan also acts as legal counsel to:
● Executors and Administrators of Decedent's Estates
● Trustees of Lifetime and Testamentary Trusts
Mr. Hagan represents clients in Probate and Trust Litigation, including will contests, actions arising from the administration of estates and trusts, and claims involving agents who have acted under a lifetime power of attorney.
For more information, please go to our website at www.haganlaw.net.