Sachin Ramesh Raval’s Answers

Sachin Ramesh Raval

Flushing Immigration Attorney.

Contributor Level 4
  1. Can I apply for H1B visa with valid I94 ,L1b visa and L2 expired?

    Answered about 3 years ago.

    1. Sachin Ramesh Raval
    2. Neil Ian Fleischer
    3. J Charles Ferrari
    3 lawyer answers

    Do you have a petitioning employer? That's the main question.

  2. What are my rights as a tenant in renting an apartment?

    Answered about 3 years ago.

    1. Christopher Jon Huntley
    2. Brandy Ann Peeples
    3. Sachin Ramesh Raval
    3 lawyer answers

    I agree with the two attorneys above. If you lost your job and do not have sufficient funds to pay your debts, will you be considering an action in bankruptcy court? If so, you may be afforded certain protections. Have you given your landlord notice that you cannot stay there anymore? A landlord has a duty to mitigate, which means he has some responsibility to look for another tenant. Although it does not relieve you of liability, it may help. A little more information would be...