Brad D. Rose is a partner in the Firm, Chairman of the Intellectual Property Group and a member of the Firm's Executive Committee. Brad specializes in the procurement, protection, exploitation and enforcement of intellectual property rights and is also actively engaged in litigating complex corporate and commercial litigations. Brad’s client roster includes media companies, recording artists, actors and athletes; fashion designers, apparel and beauty companies; as well as trademark licensors/licensees involved in a multitude of different consumer product and service businesses.
Brad’s extensive expertise in formulating, implementing and executing trademark clearance, trademark prosecution, trademark licensing and overall brand protection strategies on a worldwide basis routinely involves:
- Worldwide trademark and copyright prosecutions
- Negotiating and drafting trademark licensing deals including product and service license agreements, celebrity endorsements, collaborations and joint ventures
- Civil and criminal prosecution of trademark infringers and counterfeiters
- Pursuing cybersquatters both in federal court and in ICANN arbitration proceedings
- Prosecuting and defending trademark and copyright infringement actions
- Brad is routinely recognized in national publications as one of the top ten trademark attorneys in the United States.
Brad is a 1985 graduate of Hostra University School of Law, where he was a member of the Law Review. He is AV Peer Review Rated, Martindale Hubbell’s highest peer recognition for ethical standards and legal ability.