Skip to main content
No photo

Sonia Bromberg’s Answers

1 total

  • Can I travel outside of U.S. while the i-130 Petition for Alien Relative, I file on behalf of my husband, is processing?

    I'm a graduate student in Egypt; I am returning home to the US for the summer, and my Egyptian fiance plans to visit me and my family while in the US on business. We were thinking of marrying in the US with my family. He would return to Egypt afte...

    Sonia’s Answer

    You are a US citizen, you can travel anywhere anytime.
    Your attorney should be able to tend to any paperwork if such need arises.

    See question