Meet Our Attorneys
Beginning when our law firm was established in 1924, we have upheld the highest legal standards while producing results and achieving excellence in customer service. Our Trenton law firm, originally founded by Albert B. Kahn, is now carried on by his son, Edward S. Kahn with his associate, Jeanette Estremera and his daughter, Rachel Kahn.
Edward S. Kahn was born in 1947, and received a B.A. from Amherst College in 1969; an M.Ed. from Rutgers in 1974; an Ed.D. from Rutgers in 1980; and a J.D. from Rutgers in 1980. He has been in private practice since 1980. He is involved in many community organizations, sits on boards of trustees for several community groups and is a member of various professional associations.
Jeanette Estremera was born in 1953, and graduated from Montclair State College in 1975, receiving a B.A.; from Rutgers University in 1980, receiving an Ed.M.; and from Rutgers University in 1988, receiving a J.D. In 1988-89, Ms. Estremera was a judicial clerk in the Office of Administrative Law and since then has been in private practice with Mr. Kahn. She is involved in various professional organizations, including NJ Workers' Compensation Inns of Court.
Rachel Kahn was born in 1978, and received a B.A. from University of Michigan Residential College in 2000; an MSW from University of Pennsylvania in 2005, and a J.D. from Temple University in 2008. She practiced as a social worker prior to starting her career in law. She joined her father's law practice in September 2008. She is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. She is involved in various professional organizations, including American Immigration Lawyers Association.
For additional information about our lawyers, please follow the links below.
Contact Our New Jersey Law Firm | Se Habla Español
Our trial lawyers and family law attorneys would be glad to speak to you about the facts of your case. We work on a contingency basis for personal injury and workers' compensation litigation, and we provide a free initial consultation in all worker compensation, car accident, premises liability and personal injury cases. Our three attorneys are all fluent Spanish speakers.
We have been very successful with our cases. A few examples of the results which we have obtained in some of our cases as as follows:
- $1,000,000 award for construction injuries resulting in laminectomy and surgery for broken ankle
- $150,000 for injuries in car accident resulting in arthroscopic surgery for shoulder & knee
- $225,000 settlement for construction accident causing broken leg
- $14,000,000 jury award-referring attorney for construction accident resulting in multiple compression fractures in thoracic spine and internal injuries. Client lost control of bodily functions
- $135,000 settlement car accident injuries to minor resulting in removal of spleen with otherwise excellent recovery and no sequalae
- $941,600 mediation/arbitration from construction accident, mild brain injury
- $120,000 mediation for injuries from trip & fall, shoulder injury
- $100,000 settlement of policy limits for injuries from car accident, internal injuries, spleen laceration, broken tooth, fractured rib, lung contusion
- $85,000 settlement for injuries from car accident, including exploratory laparoscopy for fluid in abdominal cavity
- $250,000 mediation for injuries from slip & fall, trigeminal nerve injury requiring extensive pain therapy
- $375,000 settlement for injuries from car accident, shoulder/knee surgery
- $125,000 settlement for injuries from car accident, back surgery
- $202,500 settlement for injuries from construction accident for a shoulder injury/surgery
- $2,690,750 transfer annulled by verdict because of forged documents
- $750,000 settlement for injuries from slip & fall-back surgery
- $125,000 settlement for injuries from car accident-torn meniscus, left knee
- $2.2 million settlement for a construction accident-broken back
- $425,000 arbitration award for injuries from a car accident (policy limits) for a herniated disc
- $186,000 settlement for injuries from car accident-torn meniscus, right knee
- $1.6 million jury verdict for a slip and fall while at work