The phone consultation is not free! I spoke to her about my case for 10 minutes. I should had known. The first time I spoke to her she seemed rude and short. We spoke for 10 minutes about my case. Then I told her that I would get back to her. She then said that she would bill me $75 because I took her advice. I said I wasn't going to take her advice, but that thank you. She then hanged up on me! and left me midsentence. I was trying to ask her how she would bill me. And how come a consultation of 10 minutes was $75. I have never dealt with someone so unprofessional.
Attempted to use Roberta as an attorney regarding litigation advice, she was rude and extremely unhelpful. She was short and seemed to be a hassle in inquiring any questions. Do yourself a favor and hire another attorney unless you want to have a headache.
1. Professional, returns both phone calls & emails immediately
2. Easy to interact and no issues in settlement
3. Tells the strength and weakness of your case upfront
4. She is busy lawyer and gives you the confidence to go ahead with the case
5. I didn’t ask her, but she gave good discount and returned the settlement money on weekend.
1. Forgets the discussed points and have to remind her
2. Asked for additional documents as last moment and will request you to bring the documents (it might be just for me)
3. You might feel that she charges more
4. Appointment was postponed couple of times due to her busy schedule.
Advice: Please write down everything you want to discuss with her and handover a copy to her.