Attempted to use Roberta as an attorney regarding litigation advice, she was rude and extremely unhelpful. She was short and seemed to be a hassle in inquiring any questions. Do yourself a favor and hire another attorney unless you want to have a headache.
1. Professional, returns both phone calls & emails immediately
2. Easy to interact and no issues in settlement
3. Tells the strength and weakness of your case upfront
4. She is busy lawyer and gives you the confidence to go ahead with the case
5. I didn’t ask her, but she gave good discount and returned the settlement money on weekend.
1. Forgets the discussed points and have to remind her
2. Asked for additional documents as last moment and will request you to bring the documents (it might be just for me)
3. You might feel that she charges more
4. Appointment was postponed couple of times due to her busy schedule.
Advice: Please write down everything you want to discuss with her and handover a copy to her.
Worst professional I have ever encountered in my business life of 50 years
This is a lawyer that doesn't know the law, cannot and donot review a document, cannot consantrate on a conversation, extremely disorganized, comes to court with absolutely zero preparation, blames everybody else for her failures, and has the nerve to be abusive and charge his customers excessively for losing court cases. Disaster from whichever angle you look at it; absolutely nothing positive with this lawyer. I have been a head of a large business for over 30 years, worked with many lawyers on various corporate law issues and countless business agreements - never I was encountered with someone so clueless about her profession until I met Roberta Tarkan.