Richard Evan Alexander’s Answers

Richard Evan Alexander

Hoboken Speeding / Traffic Ticket Lawyer.

Contributor Level 2
  1. Can a city police officer pull you over for expired tags on your license plate on the interstate in a city other than theirs?

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Jeremy Judson Cobb
    2. Christian Ryan Peterson
    3. Richard Evan Alexander
    3 lawyer answers

    Agreed. You should consult with, and/or hire an experienced local attorney to file a motion.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. Does JERSEY talk to NEW YORK? I got a speeding ticket in MAHWAH NJ, dont mind the fine but am concerned about points.

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Joseph A Lo Piccolo
    2. Eric Edward Rothstein
    3. Jason T Komninos
    4. Michael J Palumbo
    5. Arkady Bukh
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    New Jersey's MVC talks to New York's DVT, but whether they listen depends on what's being reported. Call 201-323-5204. I'll explain.