Posted by a client
When I first sought Mr Sidoti's legal help I wasn't sure what options I had or what the legal process would look like for divorce and custody, all I knew was that I had to get myself and my children out of an unsafe environment. Tom took my case very seriously and helped me execute a plan that I was comfortable with. Safety was my number one concern, so I thank him first and foremost for assisting me and my children in a very difficult and stressful time. Secondly, the divorce and custody process a very emotional and trying experience, however Tom made it manageable and as painless as possible. He was approachable for any and all concerns I had along the way, as well as upfront and reasonable when answering any questions/ concerns. I appreciate how professional and knowledgeable he was throughout the process and those qualities were reflected in every phone call, every email, and every court appearance. Im proud to have had Tom fighting in my corner and should I need legal assistance in the future he will be my first phone call. I highly recommend Mr Sidoti for anyone seeking an attorney in family law.
Posted by a client
My experience with Mr. Sidoti was wonderful given the circumstances (divorce/complex custody issues). Mr. Sidoti provided thoughtful and out-of-the-box suggestions to help resolve some of our most complex issues. His suggestions confirmed that he wasn’t just giving “legal advice” but advice that was in the best interest of our children from the standpoint of the present and THEIR future – which is what will be remnant in the years to come when the divorce has long been settled.
Mr. Sidoti was very fair, practical and went above and beyond to follow-up to ensure that all bases were covered. He always made me feel as if he genuinely cared and had our best interest at heart.
I wholeheartedly recommend Mr. Sidoti.
Posted by Suzie
Mr. Sidoti has been my attorney for all of my family legal matters. He has an immense knowledge of the law and a desire to advocate for his clients for the best possible results. Mr. Sidoti demonstrates an impeccable skill to navigate the toughest of situations.
Posted by a client
Tom is a great attorney who helped me get through the toughest phase in my life. it was a very long journey but Tom did a good case study to know the true details of my case and bring out the facts right. I will recommend him to all looking for a good lawyer and firm
Posted by a client
If you are thinking of hiring Thomas, instead of taking my word for it just visit any two attorneys in Jersey City, spend the $100 they are asking for an initial consultation, give them this review, and ask them their opinion about this person. I unfortunately did this after I was ripped of off $13,000. Spending $100 on two other attorneys will save you thousands and possibly your happiness. The two attorneys I asked (after I had fired Thomas) told me that Thomas has a severe inferiority complex, he ends up getting ridiculed in court most of the time, and he does not give a damn about your case. He is just after your money.
Here is my experience in bullets of this individual:
1. He was always one step behind the attorney of my adversary. Always reacting never predicting.
2. He came to court totally unprepared, he did not even remember details of his own case. The judge CORRECTED HIM on details of the case and shook his head.
3. I had warned Thomas of exactly what the judge would be drilling him on, he ignored me. His case was full of holes. The judge asked him exactly what I had warned Tom off and Tom was standing there mostly unresponsive. He only came to court, spewed out a nicely written but apparently totally irrelevant speech and lost my case. His incompetence cost me access to my kid.
4. He based his argument on a false premise, the judge saw that, nailed him and Tom was again standing there with no argument whatsoever.
5. He came to court 1 minute before the hearing and had not even planned for us to spend 10 minutes and discuss, totally unprofessional. My adversary’s lawyer was outside the courtroom 15 minutes before the hearing consoling and caring about his client.
6. Before I hired Tom I had a 6 figure job, no debt, and a happy kid. 6 months later I ended up unemployed for the first time in my life, without access to my kid, a ton of debt, and with the Court asking me to pay 85% of my salary to the adversary.
7. He was totally unethical when it came time to be fired. He shouted and threatened me in front of his staff.
8. My friends and Google provided me more accurate information than this attorney did.
This individual is a classic case of an unethical lawyer. He accepts all prospective clients even if he does not have the capacity to serve them. As a result he will only react to the attacks of the adversary rather than try to strategize and predict a win strategy. And why would he. The more messed up your case becomes the more money he makes.
Posted by a Divorce client
I hired Tom after a bad experience with the attorney who started my divorce case abd put me in a bad position. The difference was immediately noticeable as Tom returned my calls quickly and started work to get my case turned in the right direction immediately. Tom was very knowledgable and showed great instincts in the courtroom during the first hearing he attended. Ultimately Tom negotiated a great result for me and helped resolve my case that had started out very acrimonious and looked like we would be fighting forever. Thank you!