Maureen Raiche Manning’s Answers

Maureen Raiche Manning

Manchester Car / Auto Accident Lawyer.

Contributor Level 4
  1. Im worried about the settlement hearing. All parties agree to settlement amount. How does the labor board rule?

    Answered 10 months ago.

    1. Maureen Raiche Manning
    1 lawyer answer

    You should see an attorney experienced in representing injured workers. You have certain rights under the law and by settling your case you give up may of them. It may be too late because you have "signed the documents" already however contact an attorney right away to review your situation.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  2. Can i sue a doctor for making me wait for an hour in labour?

    Answered 9 months ago.

    1. Anna M. Zimmerman
    2. Denise P. Erlich
    3. Maureen Raiche Manning
    4. Heather A Lottmann
    5. Josh P Tolin
    5 lawyer answers

    You will want to talk with an experienced medical malpractice attorney in your area to review what happened to you and your baby. You may have a lawsuit but it will have to be supported by competent medical expert testimony that the care and treatment you received was below the standard of care and that your and/or your baby were harmed as a result of that substandard conduct. Remember that there are deadlines for filing lawsuits so act promptly.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  3. Can I request that the other driver not come to my house ?

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. Maureen Raiche Manning
    2. Jerome A. Konkel
    3. Dennis Wayne Tackett
    4. Christian K. Lassen II
    5. Jeffrey Mark Adams
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    Yes, you can write to the other driver and ask that she not contact you or your son. Give her your insurance contact information and ask that she deal with them only. Your son is not responsible for damage that occurred after the accident that he had with her. You should call, or have your son call, your insurance company and let them know about the additional accident with more car damage. Also, you should contact an attorney who can help your son with the traffic ticket. If he is a minor,...

  4. In a lawsuit against a nursing home/rehab center where the lack of care resulted in death and there is no estate, is it required

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. Jonathan Micah Stewart
    2. Christian K. Lassen II
    3. Jeffrey Mark Adams
    4. Elizabeth Taylor Herd
    5. David Ian Schoen
    6. ···
    8 lawyer answers

    Yes, as without an estate and an appointed administrator, there is no one who can legally file a lawsuit or make decisions on behalf of the estate.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  5. I was hit by a big rig and he was at fault what are my rights even tho i don't have a license can i still claim property damage?

    Answered 9 months ago.

    1. Alan Ray Barnes
    2. Robert Bruce Kopelson
    3. Robert Vetchtein
    4. Igor Kopilenko
    5. Malosack Berjis
    6. ···
    8 lawyer answers

    If you were harmed (physically and/or property damage) due to someone else's negligent acts, you can recover unless you were also at fault for the crash. The fact that you didn't have a driver's license is probably not relevant but you will want an experienced attorney to look at what happened and advise you of your rights.

Call now for a free consultation.