Peter V Bellotti’s Answers

Peter V Bellotti

Cambridge Criminal Defense Attorney.

Contributor Level 3
  1. Advisable to sue for personal injury against a student with intent to pursue wage garnishment?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Peter V Bellotti
    2. James Michael Roswold
    3. Dennis M. Lindgren
    4. Lars A. Lundeen
    5. Christian K. Lassen II
    6. ···
    9 lawyer answers

    Attorney Roswold makes some good suggestions. You are asking some very good questions - but questions that should be posed to the attorney representing you. You should make a list of the questions that you currently have, contact your attorney and schedule a meeting with her. Once your attorney has given you an overview of the entire process you will have a better understanding of you case. Given your inquiry, below are some suggestions of questions that you might consider asking: - who...

    8 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. I had a car accident with a suspended licence with a family members car and I fled the scene...what should I do??

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Peter V Bellotti
    2. Gary Phillip Heslin
    3. Christian K. Lassen II
    4. Joseph J. Ranone
    5. Michael Shemtoub
    6. ···
    8 lawyer answers

    You need to speak with a criminal lawyer ASAP to determine how best to protect you and handle your situation. From your brief description, it sounds like your matter began as a relatively routine accident, then evolved to a potentially criminal matter. Expect the attorney you speak with to ask a number of questions to fully understand your situation. Please note - neither you nor anyone you live with is required to speak with the police or any investigator that might contact you. Your...

    6 lawyers agreed with this answer

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  3. I got charged with 3 counts of larceny over $250 by ex-wife. How do I find out what I am supposed to have actually stolen?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Terri D. Leary
    2. Peter V Bellotti
    2 lawyer answers

    It should be quick and easy to obtain the information that you seek. If you go to the courthouse in the jurisdiction where you have been charged with 2 counts of Larceny Over $250 (both felonies), you should be able to obtain a copy of the Complaint. Go to the clerk’s office and ask to speak to one of the criminal clerks. The clerk should provide a copy of the complaint and, if you ask, explain the court process to you. In addition to requesting a copy of the Complaint, ask for a copy of...

    3 lawyers agreed with this answer

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  4. Hit on rear right while changing into a right lane.

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Jeffrey Mark Adams
    2. Christian K. Lassen II
    3. Kevin Coluccio
    4. David B Pittman
    5. Jason Stone
    6. ···
    9 lawyer answers

    The facts that you provided make it unclear whether the ambulance that struck your car was directly behind you, i.e. in the same traffic lane as you – or traveling behind you, but in the lane to your right, the one you were moving into. Therefore, it is difficult, with any certainty, to determine who is at fault. With that said, here is what you should know. If the ambulance was directly behind you and in the same lane, from a liability standpoint, you have a stronger argument that ambulance...

    3 lawyers agreed with this answer

Bellotti Law Group - Experienced, Aggressive, Caring Lawyers! Contact them today.