Skip to main content
Philip J. Byers

Philip Byers’s Answers

1 total

  • Child support question

    If a 20 yr old ,works 2 jobs at least 1 being a full time job, does attend college but not full time and still lives with the custodial parent. Divorce agreement states child support ends at Emancipation. Exhibit A: says this is achieved upon ful...

    Philip’s Answer

    Emancipation depends on the specific facts of your situation as well as the full terms of your separation agreement. A Complaint for Modification may be appropriate.

    See question