Her parents are in a very good financial situation and I don't think they would allow the house to go under as long as her name is on it. As far as the support goes, what does our income differential have to be in order for her to realistically have a case. I made more than her by about 10 k a year when we were together but since then I relocated and have a different job. My guess is currently we make about the same amount of money, she may even make a little more in terms of base salary.